- When a student applies for Teaching Fellows, the Guidance Counselor should receive an email automatically if the student has correctly entered the Counselor email address on his or her application. The student should also notify the Counselor that he or she has applied for Teaching Fellows.
- Once the Guidance Counselor completes a scholastic profile on behalf of the student, an email is automatically generated to you (based on the email address entered by the student on his or her application). You must then log in to your MyCerra account and verify the scholastic profile.
- In order to verify the scholastic profile you will need to log in to your MyCerra account, click the Teaching Fellows Application link in your inbox, and select your school from the list. If you do not have an account, please see the section below for steps to create one.
- You will then see a list of all students at your high school who have applied for Teaching Fellows. These will be separated into two lists: profiles that still need to be verified and profiles that have already been verified.
- Click on the profiles needing verification and submit requested information.